Saturday, November 7, 2009

What a fun day!

So I decided to put away our Halloween decorations today and organize our Christmas stuff. The girls thought it would be fun to put up their little Christmas tree in their play room. I thought "oh-my too early for this", but they were so excited about it I let them put it up. They had such a fun time putting all their decorations on themselves. I didn't even have to help them this year. They are getting so big way to fast, where does time go? Later this evening we had Auntie Heather and our cousin Stella, and grandpa Marty over for a spaghetti dinner. And also our favorite a vanilla ice cream cone!!!!








Sweet little Stella

I really loved Stella's hat!

Stella enjoying her first bite of an ice cream cone.

Grandpa Marty and Clara enjoying their dinner together!

No comments:

Post a Comment