The girls were playing so good together, they were hugging each other and Sophia shouted mommy take a picture of us. I couldn't believe it, I guess over the years of taking so many pictures of them, now they actually like it. Yeah!!!! Helps me out when I really want to take a good picture. The girls and I had so much fun tonight playing play-do for at least 2 hours straight, even Clara sat still that long! We had fun and boy did we make a Big mess!
Clara was so busy making a bed for her animals, thinking so hard with her tongue hanging out!
Making some waffles for mommy!
It was so much fun watching the girls play so well and use their imagination with their play-do.
Auntie bought this cute headband, and Clara keeps saying "its just like mommy's". I guess I do wear headbands almost everyday.
No comments:
Post a Comment