Sunday, October 18, 2009

Shrine Circus!


Saturday morning the girls and I picked up grandpa Marty and headed to the Shrine Circus at the Target Center. We had excellent tickets three rows up from the center floor. I felt like we were in the circus being that close, but what a great time we had together and what a great show! The girls had a amazing time getting a pony ride, face painted and a big soft pretzel and shared a sprite (big treat), thanks to grandpa!!!! Here are some pictures of our show.

The girls and I loved watching the elephants and snapped this cute picture of one!

Clara got her face painted, and thought it was the coolest thing when people would tell her how cute her face was.

Sophia is a butterfly!!

Clara was excited to ride and pet her pony's hair!

Sophia on her pony ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment